1. WRITERS, PUBLISHERS, OR AGENTS UPLOAD A BOOK OR SCRIPT
- Complete required forms
- No Rights of First Refusal to Grant
- No Fees to pay (for Members of AmazonList.ning.com)
2. WE CATALOG & CURATE THE UPLOADED STORY
- Using a combination of data analysis & human readers, we categorize & curate the story submissions onto our platform, the Marketplace.
3. STUDIOS, PRODUCTION COMPANIES & PRODUCERS LOOK THROUGH THE STORIES. WE ALSO DIRECTLY SHARE SUITABLE STORIES
- Studios, production companies & producers review curated stories on the Marketplace, all with Film & TV rights available.
- We maintain an active conversation to understand their needs.
- We may directly share stories that match those needs.
4. STUDIOS, PRODUCTION COMPANIES & PRODUCERS REQUEST TO READ FULL STORY, THEN CONNECT WITH THE WRITER OR AGENT TO MAKE THE OPTION DEAL
- Once studios, production companies & producers find a desired story, they request to read the full book or script through the Marketplace.
- We provide a secure, digital copy, free of charge.
- Upon deciding to pick up for adaptation, they discuss an option deal directly with the writer or agent.
5. IF A STORY GETS ADAPTED, WE DO NOT ACQUIRE ANY RIGHTS. NOR DO WE REQUEST ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FROM THE WRITERS, AGENT OR PUBLISHER
- We connect you or your representative to the studio/production company/producer & do not partake in the future relationship amongst the parties.
- We DO NOT request a commission & profit share from the studio/production company/producer.
6. IF ADDITIONAL SUPPORT IS REQUIRED, A COMPLIMENTARY LISTING OF AVAILABLE SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE PROVIDED
- Our available resources have various backgrounds to support diverse project needs (screenwriting, script doctoring, copywriting, translations, graphic designs, marketing/PR, etc.)
- MyBooksToFilm does not engage in nor request fee for any projects or connections that result from user interaction on the our Market Gallery.
SUBMIT YOUR BOOK/STORY/SCREENPLAY